Saturday, June 21, 2014

Knowing The Right Relationship

     When do you know the right relationship? If a relationship is not built on a strong foundation then it is destined to fail. I think a strong foundation consists of communication, trust, and love. I want to know that when my mate is out of eye shot and earshot that I can trust that he acts as if I am standing right beside him. Not as a "watcher"...but as someone that he respects.

      A mate should be someone that shows you respect when you're there and when you are not there. Home should always come before someone in the streets. When that ceases to exist then you need to make your home somewhere else and if that is not an option, then it's time to work on the relationship and determine what's missing. 

     How can you be young, fly, and flashy in the streets when your bills are behind in the home? Guys and Gals,  what are your opinions and exactly what are you searching for in the streets...relationships, casual sex, or just a meaningful connection because you are missing something at home?

I just want to know.
 
Geneise

 

No comments:

Post a Comment